Monday 13 October 2008

Drink from the furry cup, it's the tops!


I'm thinking turning lesbian after reading this think piece courtesy of AOL.
Do you think someone actually got paid for writing that garbage? I love the way they begin to run out of celebrity lesbians to feature and so turn to the definitely straight Katy Perry, Madonna and every plastic surgeons favourite, Dannii Minogue.
Besides, I didn't realise that being a lesbian was a conscious lifestyle choice. Obviously it is, and as someone who likes to keep up with all the latest trends, I'm now a dedicated rug muncher. That's right, I'm a gusset typist of the highest magnitude. That is until next week when celibacy will probably be all the rage. Mind you, I think I've hit that stage already..........*wonders off muttering*

No comments: