Height in descending order
- Mount Everset: top of the shop there
- The Petronas Towers: these twin skyscapers in Kuala Lumpur have replaced the World Trade Centre
- Canary Wharf Tower: Used to be The Empire State Building for this scale but we've got our own now so ner!
- Nelson's Column: You're taking the piss now
- A double-decker bus
Volume in descending order
- The O2 arena: never got a look in when it was the Millennium Dome, now everyone loves it
- The dome of St. Paul's cathedral: Wren would have loved his greatest work to be used like this
- A swimming pool: pretty vague but usually means a competition-sized pool, like what they use at the Olympics and shit
- A bathful: fairly straightforward
- An eggcupful: as a child I used to know how many eggcupfuls of water it would take to fill the dome of St. Paul's. I was an annoying little tit
- A drop of water: used for describing minuscule amounts, like 'a dose of paraquat the size of one drop of water can be fatal to an idiot.'