Tuesday 12 May 2009

Katie Price has her knockers...I'll get me coat


I've just heard this on the radio: "Katie Price has been giving her reaction to the marriage break-up between her and Peter Andre". How can you 'give your reaction' to a something that you've had a hand in yourself? It's hardly as though it's a big shock to her, is it? Lets not forget that she's famous for lobbing her ridiculously-sized fake breasts out for anyone and everyone.
Did anybody really think that their marriage was anything other than a well executed publicity stunt? I don't trust any of these so-called celebs any more. Look at Lewis Hamilton and his girlfriend, the Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger. I was watching the build up to the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday and there she was standing beside Hamilton's car, looking, well, like a doll. Put it this way, her being his girlfriend is good for Pussycat Dolls business in Europe, and she's good for his profile in the US where nobody watches Formula 1 but where they're constantly on the lookout for the next Tiger Woods. Besides, I believe that Hamilton is incapable of a human emotion like love, especially when he openly cheated in his sport and then tried to shift the blame on to someone else entirely.
And don't even get me started on Cheryl Tweedy and Ashley Cole, otherwise m'learned friends might become involved, but we all know what's going off there, right?
My point is that these so-called 'celebrities' think we're thick. Why does Gordon Ramsay give off this family guy image when we all know what he really likes (don't we?). Same goes for David Beckham who has been proved to be unable to keep it in his tracksuit bottoms.
So, I would like to make it known that I'm banning celebrities in my house. Or even better I could become a celebrity myself, after all, I'm not particularly good or talented at anything, which never stops Heat magazine featuring you. So if any paps want to come and stand outside my house and take photos of me walking to the paper shop with my iPod earphones in and not exactly looking my best, then they're more than welcome. I can feel the buzz of the Hello!/OK! bidding war beginning as I type.
Edit: There's a good bit in today's Times which touches on Hamilton and Scherzinger by the always excellent Giles Smith here.

4 comments:

Jon Peake said...

What shocked me is that he left her. Probably she'd have kept the facade alive as they make a fortune from being a brand. But he's clearly had more than enough of that. And good for him.

Bright Ambassador said...

Aah, how do we know that he left her? It's a tale of two break-ups depending on which red top you read, according to Susannah Reed anyway, and I hang on her every word.

Anonymous said...

You would though.

Bright Ambassador said...

I'd rather jerk myself off using a six-inch-nail-studded chain mail glove, thanks.

Or maybe you mean Susannah Reed, in which case you're right, I would.