Monday 29 November 2010

Ring Cycle

Right, something's gone horribly wrong - plans to subvert this year's X Factor by trying to get that Wagner bloke to win have come careering off the rails. What we need is coordinated action to stop something truly dreadful like that horrid Mrs Overall lookalike, Cher Lloyd, from getting the Christmas No.1. Unlike last year there's no set effort to stop Simon Cowell, and who would have liked to have punched him in the face last night as he sent Wagner home? (Not that I watch, of course). Really, I don't give a toss about the X Factor, if you're daft enough to watch it that's up to you, what I do give a toss about is music and Cowell's divine right to think he has to have the Christmas No.1 every year. So, here's what you do: from 7pm on Sunday 12th December, start downloading the song below from legit download stores, up until the following Sunday. Wouldn't it be nice to have a proper song at no.1 this Christmas? And just imagine the look on Cher Lloyd or Matt Cardle's fizzogg when they don't get the no.1 they 'deserve'.

3 comments:

Jon Peake said...

That song makes me want to cry. In a good way.

If Matt Cardle sang this, I'd buy it.

And now I must make a confession: I bought the Heroes single.

Bright Ambassador said...

If it doesn't want to make you cry and yearn for your childhood then you have a heart of stone.

Some songs should NEVER be covered - Heroes is one. I'll stop you going to those youth clubs.

Kolley Kibber said...

I'm filling up as well. It's so innocent. The antithesis of X-Factor.