Friday 18 June 2010

21st Century Fox


Has anyone ever see anything by Megan Fox? I've only heard of her because every time I switch on my computer, there she is in the entertainment section of the home page staring out at me with her latest bit of news.
Looking at her in that photo - apparently taken at a recent premiere where she wore next to nowt - she looks like a slightly unattractive Anjelina Jolie with skinny legs and is brassierephobic.
Are men supposed to fancy her? Because I always remember Billy Connolly saying about supermodels "They're not the sort of women that men fancy, it'd be like shagging a bike." I just bet she has no sense of humour or personality, let alone a filthy laugh.
No doubt she has a fantastic agent whose making the most of her, I suspect, meagre talents.
I take it she's some sort of actress, but I really can't be bothered to find out because that's exactly what she wants me to do...as well as write a blog post about her. Oops!

5 comments:

Jon Peake said...

She's always coming top of FHM's 987 sexiest women lists, but to me she's like a mannequin. I don't fancy her. She was in Transformers apparently, so we won't have seen her.

I tried the book background, but it looks far better on you than on me

Kolley Kibber said...

Her breasts look like tennis balls. That's never good.

office pest said...

Class to watch a Transformers film over the weekend, and see me on Monday. You'll enjoy it more than you think, I reckon.

Bright Ambassador said...

Pfft. I was too old for it the first time around, so there's not even the nostalgia factor.

Bright Ambassador said...

And another thing, I heard Fox talking on Steve Wright yesterday afternoon. She's got one of those voices like Miley Cyrus - deeply annoying.