Monday 19 April 2010

How to make cuckoo clocks even better.



I'd love one of these. I'd never tire of the thrill of the seeing LNER No. 4472 make its way around the base of the clock on the hour, every hour. And the joy that one must experience as the Station Master pops out of his little hut to announce the Flying Scotsman's arrival must be better than any heroin hit. I want one, and I want one now. And all for the bargain price of £124.90 (plus £9.99 p&p), a snip!
Surely this Bradford company must be up for some sort of innovation award, what with this clock and their kitten fleece, not to mention the limited edition Concorde chronograph and the classy I Wish You Angel.

2 comments:

office pest said...

On the NRM version of this clock, the Flying Scotsman gets further dismantled at each passing hour.

Finally, time....stops.

Simon said...

Wonderful.

I like the bit about it being the only FS clock with sound and movement. Presumably static silent ones are also available.