Friday 13 November 2009

Gordon Sumner. Again.


Now this really will just not do. If Sting doesn't start talking about how much he loves avant garde jazz played via the medium of banjo ukulele soon, then I'm in severe danger of becoming to like the tantric Tyneside tosspot. Get a grip, Sting, and start talking out of your arse again. Pronto!
Edit: Just watched last night's Culture Show while eating my dinner/lunch. Sting was on there singing a song called Snow That Melts the Soonest. It was lovely. Bloody hell! Time to call up Russians or Fields of Gold on You Tube I think just to get the Sting-hating levels back to normal.

3 comments:

Jon Peake said...

Wow, Sting in talking sense shock. Much as I love the X Factor, it's just an entertainment show and not to be taken too seriously.

Bright Ambassador said...

That's what I try to tell myself Mr FC, but kids are growing up to believe that pop music - or music in general - is a commodity and it's being fed to them by people old enough to be their parents. As a teenager nothing gve me greater pleasure than taking records like Slayer's Reign in Blood or anything on the Earache label into the house because it was so opposed to everything my parents, even my siblings, liked.

Wilmington Washing Machine Repair said...

Great blog you havee here