Monday 17 November 2008

What a cu...


I see that Robert Kilroy-Silk is appearing in this year's I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!
Now, Mr Kilroy-Silk, as I'm sure you're aware, is an elected MEP. He's an MEP 'representing' the East Midlands i.e. where I live. He was elected in 2004 whilst a member of the UK Independence Party; a party who were supposed to be against Britain's membership of the EU and, as such, against any sort of involvement in British affairs by a parliament based in Belgium. Apparently they stood for election to the European parliament in order to destroy it from the inside.
Well, these days Mr Kilroy-Silk turns up once a month to vote. If you don't turn up to vote, you don't get paid. So, as a public servant, claiming tax payers money, he turns up, votes and sods off again. That's really destroying the European parliament and sticking it to those on the Brussels gravy train, isn't it? Not.
I wish he'd go to Brussels to sort out some kind of EU funding for the dualling of the A46 between Newark and the other side of Nottingham. Oh no, how silly of me , he's currently eating insects on a vacuous 'reality' show with a load of other fuckwits.

While he was on the 2004 election campaign, Kilroy-Silk came to Newark to drum up support. I happened to be in town that day myself, a Tuesday afternoon, as I recall. I saw him and his hanger-on (a man so useless that he hadn't bothered to do any research as to when the market days in the town were, so his man would have found a huge increase in the amount of flesh he could have pressed. Which, in turn, Lead to Kilroy-Silk booming at him "Where are all the people!?"), they approached me, Kilroy-Silk with his arm outstretched ready to shake my hand. I carried on walking towards him, and didn't make any eye contact with him at all. Still with his arm outstretched he said to me "May I introduce myself...", now, I'm not usually rude, but I knew who the twat was and just carried on walking. I was quite proud of myself that day. I hope I never clap eyes on the oily, tanned, xenophobic, controlling turd again.

4 comments:

Matthew Rudd said...

Hmmm, you're being coy. I'm not certain as to how you feel about him.

office pest said...

If the Romans intended the Fosse Way to be a dual carriageway, they would have built it that way... Anyway if it's to be done, let's have it done properly, all the way through the Cotswolds to Cirencester and on to Exeter. They could get Clarkson to open it by doing a hundred-and-seventy-five from one end t'other. Past his own house.

But, seriously, I know what you mean about RK-S, except that I doubt he'd make any useful difference whether he turned up at the European Parliamant every day or not, 'cos he's a crap chancer of a man. All he's done now is alerted people to his dodgy MEP work ethic - he must be looking for another job on the telly.
He "represents" me too - ooh the shame!
Compliments on the blog, by the way.

Clair said...

Haw haw! Excellent!

All I know is that when him and his wife went on a v. pricey holiday to South Africa for a feature in OK! Magazine, the wife complained that a photographer got sent with them. Greedy moo.

Bright Ambassador said...

OP - Thanks for the compliment. If K-S is looking for another telly job, then I can't imagine who'd touch him with a bargepole (Nuts TV perhaps?). Unless five years in the telly wilderness is enough for people to have forgotten.

Matt - What a charmer! Who said romance was dead?

Clair - More use of the word 'moo' please.