Friday 15 August 2008

Diane Keen's tits


I hate ignorant bastards. Not the sort of ignorance from a lack of knowledge, I'm talking about the rudeness kind of ignorance. I say that because I've just seen my neighbours down at Waitrose (get me, shopping at Waitrose, ain't I the posh one?), and they totally blanked me. Well, they blanked me until I made a point of going right into their faces and saying hello. It was like this episode of Father Ted where you keep bumping into the same person.
Why are people like that? The woman from next door makes a point of not speaking when you see her outside on the street. I was always bought up to believe that civility costs nothing. What if there's some sort of emergency one time and they need to speak to me? Fuck 'em.

Anyway, after yesterday's look at the papers, I thought I'd transcribe an actual letter I saw in the Daily Star today:
"Can you print a picture of Kym Marsh in your paper? I reckon she'd be a right saucy minx!"

Why didn't the sad bastard who's written in, no doubt via email, just Google 'Kym Marsh' for his wanking material? Unbelievable.
It reminded me of those letters you get in Viz:
"Please can you print a photo of a vicar blowing out some candles on a birthday cake" or "How a bout a pic of Diane Keen with her tits out? Her smile's enough to brighten anyone's day"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is assuming that the Daily Star didn't make the letter up, of course...

We have a brilliant neighbour on one side and a complete twat on the other, whose rosebush I've just cut down as it was hanging over my fence and nearly took my eye out this morning.

gee said...

can you find some shots of diane keens arse?