Friday 22 August 2008

Fringe benefits

I know there are media types who read this and this won't sound very exciting, but I've just returned from Edinburgh. I still get a rush from seeing telly type people just wandering around going about their business. In the space of three days I've seen, from what I remember, just chillin':
Michael Barrymore
Henry Normal
Paul Jackson
Kirsten O'Brien
Al Murray
The little turd from Son of Rambow
Isy Suttie (my new heart throb from Peep Show)
John Hegley
A bloke with dark hair I can't put a name to but I've seen him on telly and he was showing off his new Italian girlfriend
Richard Herring
Rhod Gilbert
Mike 'The Twat' McShane
David Threlfall

I was thinking of doing a 'funny' Fringe video report and putting it on here, but I couldn't be arsed. Maybe I'll get to put the frighteners on Lauren Laverne next year, eh?

Besides, Danny Baker's right; there are far too many comedians.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is Mike McShane a twat?

Bright Ambassador said...

Because he's one of that over-acting, 'ooh, look at me improvising!' Whose Line Is It Anyway? crowd.