Thursday 11 February 2010

I believe it's called 'schadenfreude'


I hate Vernon Kay. I know hate is a pretty strong word, but in my case, with Vernon Kay, I really do hate him. So imagine how I felt when I found out earlier this week that he's been caught sending naughty messages to Page 3 stunnas. I laughed and laughed and laughed. Funny how his official website makes no mention of it, especially as, according to the blurb on Google, you can "Find out what Vernon Kay is up to, get exclusive content, and register for Vernon Kay updates." Nothing on there about what he's been up to over the last few weeks though. Funny, that.

4 comments:

Valentine Suicide said...

God who'd want to know anything about that git or his vacuous partner. Makes you long for the days of Larry Grayson, Ted Rodgers and that scouse guy who used to do 'Name That Tune'.

Nice to see all these 'edgy' young presenters churning out such middle of the road dross. (Kay, O'Dreary, Deeley, McCall)

Bright Ambassador said...

So you'd call Celebrity Family Fortunes 'middle of the road dross' would you? Oh, hang on...

As Stewart Lee said of Adrian Chiles, and I'll say it about Vernon Kay: "If there's ever an argument for not putting regional accents on televsion, then he's it."

Valentine Suicide said...

Didn't he also call him a Toby jug full of warm piss?
Same applies?

Bright Ambassador said...

Yes he did, but Chiles actually looks like a toby jug, whereas Kay just looks like a c**t.

I heard on the radio today that Ashley Cole's going to extreme lengths to prove to the Chelsea Headhunters that he ISN'T a fan of musical theatre/a friend of Dorothy/good with colours.