Sunday 29 August 2010

A bunch of James Blunts


I've seen this poster everywhere over the past couple of weeks. I have to say it's doing a pretty good job of making me not want to see this film. It doesn't take a great leap of the imagination to see what this film's about: a bunch of immature, self-satisfied, smug American 'college chums' wisecracking with each other while their long-suffering 'womenfolk' have to put up with them. If Hollywood wants to know why it's on its knees, they need to look no further than this poster. I'm not a violent man but I could quite easily smack in the mouth all the males who appear on it.

4 comments:

Clair said...

Yeah, and check out the regulation 'Plain Jane' on the right. Because all the blokes are, let's face it, HAWT. (Note heavy irony)

Bright Ambassador said...

There's the full range of Hollywood lay-deez there: the blonde ditzy one, the brunette hottie, and the pissed-off-but-I-don't-care-because-I-bagged-a-man average Josephine.

Hawkfall said...

You could always play Hollywood Comedy bingo. You know, make a couple of sheets up with things like "wedding", "crazy pet dog", "pregnancy", "female lead in her drawers", "precocious child", "male lead in chinos" and see who wins

BPP said...

Hmmm. The one on the right's letting the side down by having a slightly rubbish face. That said, the tits look to be in good nick ...

... I'm still in two minds.